Who can play on the Condors?
Any player ages 6yrs and up (even if they turn 6 during their first season) with a developmental and/or physical disability severe enough that it would prevent them from playing on any other team.
Any skating ability is welcome! We offer Learn-to-skate right on up through advanced hockey skills!
No matter their ability, each and every player is a full member of the team and is welcome at every Condors event!
Season 12 (2019-2020) will run from Sept 21, 2019 – March 28, 2020 and costs just $350, which includes a pair of hockey socks to keep, the use of two jerseys throughout the season, and the player’s ticket to all our social events (ex. entry to the Christmas party and end of season banquet).
We skate every Saturday from 12-1, 1-2, 2-3, or 3-4pm depending on the grouping. Our arenas are Jack Charron in Kanata and Earl Armstrong in Gloucester. Our placements are not by geographical location ( where a player lives) but by ability, size, and social factors. Placement is decided collaboratively by the Coaches, the parents and when appropriate, the player as well.
Come see why we call ourselves the Condors family and so often say that our team is #biggerthanhockey
To register, click on the appropriate link:
GO CONDORS GO!
The Condor’s are using TeamSnap to handle team management this season and this includes registration for players and volunteers.
In order to register, you (the parent/guardian) must join TeamSnap and then register your player(s). Note that you can register multiple players at a time with TeamSnap and only have to enter parent information and payment once!
- Register yourself (parent /guardian) for TeamSnap. Verify email and such as required.
- Register a “participant”. Select “new participant” rather than your name.
- Fill in the participant information
- Optionally add another participant if you have more than 1 Condor
- “Sign” the waivers for each player by typing the name you registered on TeamSnap as (there is appropriate hint text for this)
- Select a payment method. Credit cards are accepted. There is a small surcharge for credit cards which will be included in your payment info. Or select offline payment and you will get instructions for sending Interac eTransfer or mail a cheque.
- We will process your registration(s) and get back to you on placements, etc. ASAP.
- Optionally download the TeamSnap app for Android or iOS. This allows you to communicate with the coaches, check events/ice times, etc. If you have another child in a team sport, you may already have the app and you can use it to track all your players across multiple teams.
PLEASE EMAIL WEBMASTER@CAPITALCITYCONDORS.ORG if you have any problems with the TeamSnap registration process. This is a new system for us and there are bound to be kinks to work out. PLEASE let us assist you if you are having issues.